Thanx to The town of DUBOIS (pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanx to The town of DUBOIS (pic)

BodyBag Entertainment returned home on monday, from a four day getaway to the Incredible Town of Dubois PA.
    The All About A Party store Hosted the SCAREFAIR and invited us out for our second year to do FX demos and such. Beyond being Treated very well by the Staff and Hosts, the entire Town treated us FANTASTIC.
    We were invited to take place in the towns homecoming Parade, where Atalie promptly violated some lil toddler with a handful of misplaced candy, We were asked to spend some time at a local film and entertainment college, which we did and got to hang out with some very talented youth, Got a open invite to do dinner or something with John Russo, woohooo ( I wont be passing that one up at all)
    We did a mess of radio spots on four different stations, and the News station filmed our appearance at the college, was kinda cool to be able to hear BodyBag Entertainment being dropped on the radio after every song!...
    We did about a zillion 15 minute makeup jobs thruout the course of the weekend,
    doing our last one on Dave Tango of the TV show GHOSTHUNTERS, We had dinner with Dave and John Franklin (Cousin ITT, Children of the Corn, etc. ) Friday and saturday night, Both guys were great to hang out with, We all went to coyote Joes and John and Tango both rode the mechanical bull, neither did well, BUT they DID IT!!!!
    So many good times were had by all! If anyone is every invited to Dubois, all I can say is GO! Ok Pics below, remember these are 15 minute jobs so dont pick them apart!

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

And contrary to popular belief, I DO NOT LIKE KIDS!!!!!! what started out as one soon turned into like 50 of the lil anklebiters!

Comment

and to end it all here are a few random shots!

Comment

Very nice work. I'm a big makeup fanatic. I do my own here for our haunted house every year, and do a few others. Quick question..what do you use for the injuries on the kids arms and that guys neck?

Comment

Injury on the guys neck was Silicone, smoothons very own skintite!
            the injurys on all of the children were basic slip latex appliances with a bit of blood gel and Magic powder......

Comment

I thought maybe it was the old novacaine and an LP gas torch method.
              When the novacaine wears off , run like hell!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Okay, thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                X