Interest Check: Gilderfluke components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest Check: Gilderfluke components

There is a very good possibility that we will be removing one of our show controllers this year.

We have a few MP3-25's (Smartmedia based audio player w/ built in amp), as well as a Brick card cage system (also Smartmedia based) with a few I/O boards, 8 channel SSR, etc. It's has been running 2 of our scene's (pneumatics, lighting, audio, etc) for the past 4 years.

We will be using it for the remainder of the season. I just wanted to see if there was any interest for it here.
    -Brandon Kelm
    Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

How much you looking to get?
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

beardedbil,

Honestly, I couldn't tell you. This was more of an interest check to see if anyone had any desire, before I started going through and throwing price tags on things.

To throw out a ballpark, I'm guessing we would let the MP3-25's go for ~$200/ea?

I'll work on pricing, it might be a while though. If the trends stay the same as they have in the past 4 years, this weekend will be our busiest weekend. We're projecting ~6500 patrons between Friday, Saturday and Sunday, leaving me little time to do any side projects.
      -Brandon Kelm
      Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Take your time of course and enjoy this weekend! I wish you the best. just keep me posted if you do decide to get rid of them... thanks!
        Bill
        Bill Rod.
        Dark Tech Effects
        Automated DMX Lighting
        Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Working...
        X