Terrific Vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrific Vendors

Since people like to vent about problem vendors, thought I would get my 2 cents in about some that went out of their way for us this year:

Creative Visions: We have had a custom prop from CV for several seasons and this year someone broke in and stole it. Real pisser as this was one of our favorites.
    Called Mark and Dan to see if anything could be done. As they were getting ready to leave for an instal in S. America I didn’t hold out much hope – but a new one arrived within a week!

Next would be Devious Concoctions. Never fails that I realize I need another couple of air cannons or a controller or some Midi help just before we open. Happens every year :-). But Brent has come though each and every time for us! Just super support.

We have had really good luck with all of our other vendors this year (except those unnamed fools in LA that ship from China) but that is what we expect. CV and DC go above and beyond!

Back to the haunt…
    Karl
    http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Unnamed fools... could that be FITCO? (The company that gives you fits.)

Comment

Originally posted by John Coen View Post
      Unnamed fools... could that be FITCO? (The company that gives you fits.)
      hhahahah .... also overcharges for shipping. you think you would have it overnight for that shipping price, but nope.

Comment

Everyone who ordered from FITCO double check your orders carefully. They discontinued several items and shipped much cheaper replacements. Their quality sucks and they bait and switch all the time. We take photographs at the show now to show any vendors who attempt this tactic that the prototype and the shipped piece are not even close.
        Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Gore Galore and Unit 70

Kevin Alby at Gore Galore and Brady Armor at Unit 70 were a pleasure to do business with. They have proven trustworthy, and will get more of our business.

I wish I could say the same for the other 5 major vendors we dealt with this year. We had alot of "backordered" items that were supposed to be in stock when we placed the orders, and several "bait and switch" vendors as well. They won't see another order from us again.

The Terror Test
          Rick

www.terrortest.com

Comment

As a vendor, I am pleased to give a thumbs up to Gore Galore, my best distributor for many years. Prompt on followup and a pleasure to work with, I am owing you a beer at Transworld, Kevin!
            The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
            X