Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel Channel (AMERICA'S SCARIEST HALLOWEEN ATTRACTIONS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Channel (AMERICA'S SCARIEST HALLOWEEN ATTRACTIONS!)

I thought all of you would be interested in knowing when the Travel Channel will be showing the Haunted Attraction episodes. I think that all of these are taped from 2006!

Oct 19, 8:00 pm

(60 minutes)
    Remind Me America's Scariest Halloween Attractions

TV-PG

Thousands of horror attractions open and thousands line up and pay good money to experience crazy characters, cool special effects and sheer terror. This special explores the biggest and best attractions open for business this year.

Oct 28, 8:00 pm

(60 minutes)

TV-PG, CC

Thousands of horror attractions open and thousands line up and pay good money to experience crazy characters, cool special effects and sheer terror. This special explores the biggest and best attractions open for business this year.

Oct 29, 12:00 am

(60 minutes)

TV-PG, CC

Oct 31, 3:00 pm

(60 minutes)

TV-PG, CC

Thousands of horror attractions open and thousands line up and pay good money to experience crazy characters, cool special effects and sheer terror. This special explores the biggest and best attractions
Working...
X