Haunted Houses on Television

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Houses on Television

Good news for the haunted house industry...

Travel Channel did two really cool shows on Halloween that will air the week of Halloween:

The first show is called 'Extreme Halloween' which will feature attractions Netherworld, House of Shock, Fright Dome, Headless Horseman plus some corn mazes, Halloween wedding, a major costume store and more. I personally am the haunted expert on that show and will give lines for each event that appears. That show comes on the week of Halloween look it up... Travel Channel.

The second show is called America's Scariest Haunted Attractions Part 2 and will feature: 13th Gate, Spookywoods, and many more. That show comes on the week of Halloween as well.

The third show is on National Geographic Channel called 'Halloween Exposed' and that one will feature 'The Darkness' as well.

Check them all out!

This helps the haunted house industry big time.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Any dates and times?

Comment

That is soooo AWESOME can't wait to watch

Comment

Any chance of getting these shows online (full shows)... I have to work the haunt all those days and will, sadly, miss each episode! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Wow that sounds great! Ya that would be cool if someone would put them online or on utube or hauntworld. Ya dates and times posted of these shows would be great too! I would love to have them on video! This is great news for everyone!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

If you can't find the Extreme Halloween, it's listed as 'Halloween's Most Extreme' on my listings. I will be recording all these with my dvr and can probably put them on youtube or hauntworld or our site.
            Brett Hays, Director
            Fear Fair
            www.fearfair.com

Comment

That would be great Brett just in case I happen to miss them! Or anyone else does for that matter. Its kinda busy for everyone this time of year! Here or Youtube would be great!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

They will be good watches this season. I talked about the full rundown of times on last weeks show and they are going to be good. I think better than last year.

Nightgore, if you have DVR just DVR them. Thats usually the best way. If not I can see if II can hook you up.

TC visited some great haunts this season. It'll be fun to see.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Working...
                X