Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are go for launch at 10 days and counting!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are go for launch at 10 days and counting!!

Just got back from our 1st dry run. Had most of our cast of 30 there tonight, got some make up on them and even got them into their rooms for a run through. We have our family night Sunday from 7-7:30PM and then open on the 6th. While we still have some decorating to do, I am really happy that we are at the point we are with 10 days out. I mean, in the past, we were at this point on opening night!! Hope all of your haunts are progressing well and are ready for a kick ass season!!

Ron
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

..so if you type in "We Love Jesus" , does that other word (the real one that you used) replace Loving Jesus?
    Inquiring minds want to no!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Good deal man. I will call you soon as well about covering the haunt for the show in our Haunt Live Coverage for the show.

Congrats on the eventafter all the hang ups.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Rock on, Ron! Glad that things are looking up for you! We've got our inspection this afternoon and then we open on Friday (talk about cutting it close, eh? :shock: )
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

AWESOME news Ron!!! Hope you are able to relax a bit before opening, yeah right! :lol: So glad things are working out!

SpFXChic, we'll be sending positive thoughts your way for a successful inspection and approval so you can get on to the business of SCARING! :twisted:

Kel
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
          X