Inspection update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspection update

We had our inspection today and we passed with flying colors. (Thanks for the wellwishes, Kel!) So we're set to open Friday night!!! We're having 3 of the radio stations in town doing live remotes. They will be giving away tickets the rest of this week, and we are opening up a half hour early Friday, so that the winners will be the first patrons through the haunt this year. We're also having the Firemancer ( http://www.firemancer.com/ ) perform that evening. Should be fun!

I know I've posted it before, but I'll post it again...best wishes to everyone for a safe and successful season!
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Congrats chick! b I am so glad things are looking up for you. Please give us your report and share all of your successes.
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

That is GREAT News!!

Congratulations, Sweetie! Have a great season!

Comment

Well done!! We have passed the provisional inspection by the fire department. The council is visiting tomorrow and an independent surveyor. After the magic 3 inspections we should be good to go!

Comment

Working...
        X