No announcement yet.

Frightcatalog? Anyone dealt with them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frightcatalog? Anyone dealt with them?

I was wondering about them. They seem to have some interesting things. Certainly not for big haunts but some of their smaller items could be good as props.
    Just wondering if anyone's ever dealt with them and how the quality/customer service is like.
    Thanks.
    Pedro

I have seen there catalog. I have not purchased anything from them. However after sending them an email with a question about discounts on large orders, I go a fast reply. They do give a discount on large orders. They did not say anything on size.

Brian

Comment

You really need to do some double checking on pricing if you order from Fright Catalog. Dont get me wrong some items they have a fair price on. But then there are others that are really outrageously overpriced! Any animation I have ever seen in there is about 2 or 3 even 4 times the cost from the vendor. If you find you something look on the net or on here on the vendor yellow pages. If you dont know who makes it anybody on here can more than likely tell you who did.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Damon does present a good point. Before buying an item from Fright Catalog (or any vendor for that matter), look up the same item on other websites. You might find what your looking for cheaper somewhere else.

As for customer service and shipping goes, I say they're grrrreat.

Sorry, I ate a lot of Frosted Flakes. But seriously, they are a good website.

Comment

Be a good shopper and shop.
          Thanks, Jeff
          www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
          www.HauntForum.com
          www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Hi Blacksmith,
            Thanks for inquiring about our company. We have great products, great service and great prices. We are always running sales and we stand by our lowest price guarantee.

We have a 20,000 square foot warehouse and ship most in stock orders within 24 hours. If you ever have a problem our customer service manager Anne Marie is awesome.

Let us know if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

Best,
            Mark
            www.frightcatalog.com

Comment

Mark is AWESOME to deal with. Always there to get you what you need.

Comment

Thanks Nightmare. We are really looking forward to Halloween. If anyone needs any last minute stuff please let us know.

Also we are opening up our warehouse for the first time ever this weekend. If you are within driving distance of Central Massachusetts come check it out.

http://www.frightcatalog.com/warehousesale/

Comment

Working...
                X