Questionable Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it!

I Loved the shotgun part.Got me fired up .Even made me laugh!!!Haunted Houses are supposed to be scarry! Not everything should be for kids. Or for all. I want to be scared!! One of my best friends shot himself in his car in 83 while jamin to Ozzy. It was sad... I still Love Metal Music! Screamin gives me a relief.I dont like liver so I dont eat it. If you dont like it just dont go in.
    Rock On Dead Acres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey action dick, no haunt does 5-6 thousand a night. NEVER! How long you wait in line has nothing to do with how many people are in line.
      Groups of 20-30 makes no sense.

Comment

malicious insest

You haven't grown up with the hootchie, I don't know why you tell people that.
        The haunt you "worked" for (ya right), didn't close for the reason you stated. You know it had to do with the location and some other factors that are not important here. Period. It is your incredibly ignorant and naive view of the haunt industry that makes you say the ridiculous things you say. I would wager that you couldn't keep up with me when it comes to detail and making props. You have no idea what it really takes to make a haunt work. You have no clue how easily a haunt can be shut down. Unfortunately, pro haunting isn't really fun. It is a business. Its a business before, during, and after. Its a business 99% of the time. You are hardly ever around so you wouldn't know that. When you do show up you work half ass (shed?) You leave your project before its done and then bitch. Well, thats too bad for you Brian. Why don't you just work for the haunted pootchie and rake in those clearly inflated numbers?
        I now sometimes I misspell words or leave them out all together but I can take a joke and the grilling I get from the guys about it. YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE GUYS. You couldn't hold a candle next to me when it comes to getting things done. Its the nature of the beast that as it gets to be crunch time some things get overlooked or not done as much as I would have liked. If all I did was walk around and spray blood from a pump sprayer, then my job would be easy. But you know thats not all I get to do. So don't you dare compare yourself or your product to me or mine.
        Thanks

Comment

Puppet

Too bad you don't address the points. Too bad you don't understand the work load we all carry. Too bad you don't clean up the shed embarrassment. Give it up puppet, the jokes on you.

Comment

puppet

I haven't seen anything you have done that would come close to my work. You are a fucking joke at the shop Brian, just face it. You can't take a joke. You foam at the mouth at the mention of the hootchie. You drag your feet on projects. What the hell is you deal with the hootchie anyway? They barely compare to a 70's JC's haunt anyway.

Comment

puppet

Eat shit, you started this crap. I did like the hootchie. I would go again. But, we can't ever talk about it around you because you practically start a fight with us or start bawling like a big baby. Does the owner of the hootchie pay you to defend it so visciously? wtf, grow up!

Comment

still don't get it

Just what have you done that is so great? The clown panels? ok, what else? sprayed blood from a pump sprayer? great, ???????? nothing else comes to mind. I will tell you this though, if the hootchie ever hired you, they would fire you quickly. You have this inflated ego that needs constant stroking and if it gets bruised, you stomp off in a huff just like the bitch puppet you are.

Comment

Well... this WAS a civil discussion about a very legitament subject for all of us.

Girls... girls... now you are both pretty so stop it.

But, in all seriousness Action and Malicious, I don't recall a single post on here were ANYBODY said the Hoochie sucked or wasn't scary or anything. The criticism has been on the attempt to graphically portray a suicide. You're emphatic defending of the place by putting down other successful haunts as "history" only makes your own show appear weak. I mean, if it can't survive a discussion with a mild bit of criticism...

But inspite of all this from what I've seen on their website and the opinions of other respected people in the industry, it sounds liek a good show.

Comment

This is crunch time and everyone gets wrapped a bit tight.

Relax.

Comment

I went in dead acres with a group of about 6 or 8. I wonder how many people a night go to halloween haunt lots I am sure. Yes lots but its geared for 2 year olds.And to take your money!
                      Yes I love liver 'cause you said so...."

Comment

Liver is probably on your favorite pizza pretending to be sausage. With the invention of the meat grinder everything changed.
                        A town in Germany had a festival with a float featuring a large meat grinder sucking in elderly women spitting out young babes.
                        They had this same float every year.
                        Apprentice grinder crank-turners wanted sign up now!
                        Free samples!
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by GhoulKraft View Post
                          Hey action dick, no haunt does 5-6 thousand a night. NEVER! How long you wait in line has nothing to do with how many people are in line.
                          Groups of 20-30 makes no sense.
                          No need for name calling, man. I was there, I know what I saw, I know what I was told, and I have no reason to question the fact that there were 5,000+ people that went through the door that night (not to be confused with 5-6 thousand which I never said). What I'm trying to figure out (aside from why you called me a dick when you don't even know me) is why you're questioning it. It must have something to do with your undying love for malicious intents that you have so obviously displayed on this board.

You say no haunt can push through that many people in a night, fine. You say no haunt could EVER put through that many people in a night, whatever. I completely 100% disagree with you. This is a forum, isn't it?
                          To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost River Duck View Post
                            But, in all seriousness Action and Malicious, I don't recall a single post on here were ANYBODY said the Hoochie sucked or wasn't scary or anything. The criticism has been on the attempt to graphically portray a suicide. You're emphatic defending of the place by putting down other successful haunts as "history" only makes your own show appear weak. I mean, if it can't survive a discussion with a mild bit of criticism...

But inspite of all this from what I've seen on their website and the opinions of other respected people in the industry, it sounds liek a good show.
                            Jesus, remind me to never agree or disagree with anyone or try to make a point again on this board. All of a sudden I'm an emphatic dick and I'm putting down other successful haunts.
                            To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

you are a psycho...puppet

just wash your hands of all of us? good riddence, you were just in the way and never mattered. There is no loss, believe me.
                              Done.

Comment

be careful

watch it brian, don't threaten me or my friends. this is getting too personal and I have no problem calling the police if you do something stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X