Castle Theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Theme

I am looking to rebuild my entire Castle tthemed haunt for next year. Is there anyone out there with so good room ideas. Anything would help. Thanks Jason

Sure!

Study castles in both movies and books. Make a list of the various rooms you see (remember, a castle is just a different type of home). Once you have a long list, say twenty plus rooms, place them in a logical progression (in other words, kitchen near dining room). It would help to have a rough story outline as well as this will help you. Is this the castle of a vampire? If so, you need a crypt for sure. Or perhaps it was used by the inquisition... if so, torture rooms are a must. Once you know who built the castle, and why, you need to know it's history up to the present as this will definately help you in both designing rooms and in writing your backstory.

Once you have your rooms identified, figuring out where to hide actors and scares is easy. Just be creative.

Comment

Don't forget a torture chamber and a dungeon! I think you need a moat with live alligators too!
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Working...
      X