Thanks to Geoff Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Geoff Beck

I just wanted to give a shout out to Geoff Beck for visiting us last weekend. It’s always great having his talent and experience on hand. Our goal is to keep improving our game every year, and his make-up and acting instruction goes a long way in helping us to achieve that goal.

Thanks
    Louis
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

geoff is one of the best out there...i know i learned a few things from him when i was traveling with him the last couple years...

todd
    screamline studios

Comment

I think you two work well together. Like Martin and Lewis, Abbott and Costello, Ricky and Lucy, Batman and Robin! lol No really, you should try to do some haunts together next year.
      Are you going to be able to make it to Rachel's shin dig?
      sigpic
      Louis Brown
      Owner, operator, and dish washer
      at
      DarkWood Manor

Comment

Thanks to Lurker!

Thank you Lurker for the shout out regarding my trip to your haunt DARKWOOD MANOR the third weekend of October 2007. I had a blast! The gelatin makeups I did on two of your actors seemed to turn out pretty good, and as always John (one of your devotees) was as entertaining as ever! You guys always throw out the red carpet for me when I visit, and your haunt looks better every year I am able to act and do makeup! I have to yell out a shout out for your makeup artist Eddy Mason because he seems to get better every year, and I loved the creepy mask he made and wore (looked like Marilyn Manson and the imagination of Tim Burton had a baby). He is always eager to learn and really willing to listen to my suggestions. Thanks to everyone at DARKWOOD MANOR for a very memorable weekend!

Geoff Beck
        Acting/Makeup Coordinator/Consultant

P.s. Brandy, I haven't forgotten you! Thanks for contributing your talents to my
        makeup DVDs! We'll chat soon!
        Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

Comment

Hey are you guys doing another video? Your last one was great. My actors loved it this year!!! Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
          X