The Ravens Grin Inn is in "The Onion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ravens Grin Inn is in "The Onion"

Yes, The Onion, a comedic publication who just so happens to have a "Halloween" section.
    Issue#43 volume43, page 39. Out soon to a news stand or a neighbor's mailbox near you!
    I just recieved an e-mail copy of the article from the writer.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Thats awesome Jim. Be prepaired for the college kids to come rollig in!

Sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Congrats Jim!!

Comment

Way to go Jim, Your the man!

I can just imagine your show, you muttering your W.C. Fields lines behind the scenes.

I love onions...caramelized with some potatoes. And maybe a roma tomato in there. I love roma tomatoes cooked, theyre all juicy. I love potatoes, I love onions, fundamentals.
        my yellow in this case is not so mellow, infact I'm tryin to say, its frightened like me

Comment

How does one go about obtaining the Onion? And not just any Onion. The Onion with the Ravens Grin Inn in it! Ive heard of the Onion. Just dont know if the Onion is available at my local newstand. Or if the Onion can be found in the produce section of my local grocier. But then that would just be another Onion now would'nt it?
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

http://www.theonion.com

You should be able to get it off there site.

sean
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

I think this issue "comes out" or is posted online on this up coming Sunday. Under magazines, the faux conver is posted but the articles have all been the same for days. It says in the index, Sunday Magazine.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Somehow it seems fitting that Jim appears in the Onion. Both are very weird...and make us laugh.
                Jeff Martin

Owner/CEO
                True Adventures, Ltd.

Comment

Jim's place is the perfect October event to be in The Onion.
                  http://www.innerfears.com/
                  http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Thank you for that.
                    Tonight was another great fun night here!
                    There were numerous older customers really cracking up in the front room from my October/shortened routine I was doing.
                    I love the inventivness I have to have under these conditions .
                    One of the late tours saw a young boy in the group of adults. I pointed my flashlight at the mannequin in the corner representing "The Lady-In-White" (resident ghost here since 1925) and said, "She's been floating out of the northeast corner of the wine cellar since 1925 along with her sidekick "Paco", the Mushroom Man." (Mushroom shaped oversized footstool I happened to put next to the mannequin just to get it out of the way)
                    Then for the next four tours I would say the same thing and then say, "Wait a minute, the little kid isn't in this group, f*$# the Mushroom, I only made that up to satisfy and appease the kid, trying to do a "Disney-Thing", forget Paco!
                    I was still seeing about 80% new customers tonight (from a show of hands)so I would turn on the room's lights and seriously inform them of some things I thought they should know and also tell them about other things we have available her such as "Ghost-Seeker's night" and "Hyde And Seek" parties, never miss a chance to educate your new customers .
                    I also thank them for coming here and wish them a good time as they see the rest of my house as they file passed me headed for the next room.
                    This is the way I run my place trating the customers as a valuable commodity, which they surely are to me!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X