Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING FOR A FALLING PROP DEVICE

Hi all,

I have a customer looking for a device where by he can attach a prop to (like a hanging body) and when there was motion (he will need some kind of motion sensor as well) it would drop down and then wind back up. He stages a home haunt every year and would like to add something like this to his festivities.

Can anyone recommend a company that might have something like this? He doesn't need the prop or the hanging body, just a motion sensor as well as a device that would drop it down AND reel it back up.

Thanks!
    The Haunter's Depot
    www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Falling Prop

Check out www.evilusions.com I am sure they have the controller that you are looking for.

Comment

I think scare-parts has that thingy.

Comment

Google animatronic descenders. I believe most places that sell them will sell sensors, too.
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Do these come in different sizes? I have so much to do right now that if I had one of these I could save alot of time, having it hooked up to my pants, I could keep working even though my pants had to go up and down while in the bathroom.
          I wouldn't need the kicking, jerking and screaming part of the prop either, I already have that in miniature. Sort of like the psychological surprise when you lift up a rock and a wild critter is under it!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks Jim. I am 'a lady' and quite english. The thought of you with your trousers down is the scariest thing I have heard all year.

X

Comment

I guess all that would remain to be said is "Happy Hallo-Weenie"!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X