Dead Acres!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Acres!

Hey. I got this link from DEADACRES.COM-messageboard. I wanted to let everyone know that I think Dead acres is the best haunt EVER! It's the only one that I go to. I love it. No matter how many times I go, I still get scared every time. Everything looks so real...and all the actors are really good. I can't get enough of it. My favorite parts are the suicide, the demon birth, and a part where a chainsaw guy cuts open a body that is hanging up. There is also a headless horseman. Its sooooo awesome. I also like these skeletons in the walls and they are moving....and these pigs are hanging up..and a monster in the water under a bridge....and there is so much more. I don't know what to expect next when i'm walking through Dead acres. It's like being in a horror movie. I love this part where it gets really dark and loud heavy metal music is playing and you hear ARE YOU READY???!!!!?!? It rocks. You even get scared just waiting in line. There is no other haunt like dead acres.

Originally posted by DEADACRESISAWESOME!!! View Post
    dark and loud heavy metal music is playing and you hear ARE YOU READY???!!!!?!?.
    What is that from Criss Angels cd?

Comment

My guess is Korn - Blind. It starts off with a few heavy guitar lines and about 50sec in, you get the "Are you ready?!".
      -Brandon Kelm
      Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Ya I used that Korn song ( the part where hes like "Are you reeeaaddyyy?!!??" and then theres this massive breakdown ), used it years ago as the intro song to the first scene....it really fires you up.

Where is dead Acres? I love when people push the envelope.
        my yellow in this case is not so mellow, infact I'm tryin to say, its frightened like me

Comment

Originally posted by AcoreMANNER View Post

Where is dead Acres? I love when people push the envelope.
          Pataskala, Ohio

Comment

After looking at some of the links they use at Dead Acres for their top ranking I have to wonder who makes these lists.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/44079/haunted-hangouts

What event are they listing at 19 as Hades Haunted House (Chicago, Illinois) for Haunted Hangouts Fri, October 13, 2006? Did I miss Hades with a show like their one of years past other than their brief stint out at Tweeter Center?? Are these list creators really so out of date they are using an event in their lists that is from almost two decades ago? I just can't figure out an event that's last show was gone in what 2001 or 02 in a list of the best in 2006.

I make this point because I used to LOVE Hades in Chicago... I do haunts now because of going to their show and Ravens Grinn when I was in high-school. But that was almost 20 years ago. That Villa Park Hades is long gone... and Jim... is actually more sane now.... figure that out...

This really has nothing to do with this post... but makes me wonder what value any of these top haunt listings have if they can't be accurate to within a decade.....
            http://www.innerfears.com/
            http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
            X