Lord Zargon thanks his horrid hosts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Zargon thanks his horrid hosts

Lord Zargon thanks Field of Screams, The Factory of Terror, Terror Park at Cooper Stadium, and The Haunted Hydro

October 24, 2007

Bastions of Butchery:

Field of Screams is a new haunted attraction in the Cleveland area, set upon a portion of the Lake County Captains ball park in the city of Eastlake, Ohio. A warm late-summer breeze poured over us all on Thursday the 18th as we preyed upon the unsuspecting. Producer John Merk has my ghastly gratitude.

Now feast your fears, my lovelies, on The Factory of Terror in Canton, Ohio. On Friday the 19th I wandered its many long, loud hallways in search of fresh flesh. Producers John, Rich and Matt Eslich have my earnest hopes that they will find another building in 2008 to continue their heartless assault on the human psyche.

Kelly Collins’ signature haunt has, for many years, been Terror Park at Cooper Stadium in downtown Columbus, Ohio. On Saturday the 20th, I was a hillbilly (for the first time) on a manic mission of madness during the show’s best night thus far in 2007. In 2008, Terror Park and its many talented monsters will celebrate their final season at this elderly but stately venue.

For 13 years straight I have been a monster at The Haunted Hydro in Fremont, Ohio. Over these many seasons, producers Crazy Bob and Crazy Beth Turner and their loyal crew of cretins have witnessed my transformation from outright lunatic to calculating killer. On Sunday the 21st, I repaid my Hydro hosts with blissful brutality.

Yours in blood,

Zargon

EvilLordZargon@msn.com
Working...
X