Creative Visions Delivery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Visions Delivery!

Creative Visions, in an effort to meet our last minute order deadline, has one of their team driving up tonight to deliver our newest prop. This is going to be a custom prop designed and built by Creative Visions. As soon as I can, I'll get pictures and if possible some video footage. Mark and Dan have pulled off a miracle for us and I can't say enough good about how great these guys are to work with. Of course, they've become much more than business associates and we're very proud to call them friends! We are so excited about putting the "piece de resistance" (SP?) in place late tonight and being ready to creak open the dungeon doors on Raycliff Manor tomorrow night! :twisted:

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Can't wait to hear about (and see photos of) it! Share as soon as you can!
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

It's good to have a company that can pull off something like that with such short notice. I can't wait to see pics of this prop. Post them soon.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

:shock: :shock: :shock: Talk about underpromising and overdelivering! :shock: :shock: :shock: Mark, Dan, Drew and the rest of the Creative Visions crew... you guys are freakin AWESOME! Talk about service! Talk about an AMAZING product! I'll get pictures taken and posted ASAP. I wish I had a video camera to film the character in action. If I can get someone to videotape hime, I'll do so as well. I can't say enough how pleased we are with your product/service. You guys definitely made the show. Drew, thank so much for driving all the way down here to install the character for us. You are a perfectionist my friend and apparently so is the rest of the CV team! Thanks again and we owe you guys for pulling this off for us on such short notice :!: :!: :!:

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

It's good to hear that, most the time you only hear the bad stuff.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I doubt i'm not the only one but the suspense is killing me. I want to know what this prop is.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Kel!...it's nice to get appreciation for a job well done...

Man the suspense is killing me too!...oh wait...I designed it...hehehe...

It's a custom queue-line skeletal character with full range head motion...it did turn out pretty nice for a rush job I must say...he's built nice and beefy so he'll last a long time...glad you love him Kel!...did you give him a name yet?...I'd love to see a pic of him in his new home!
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

We haven't given him a name yet, but I was thinking about asking for help from the HauntWorld Family in naming him. Of course, I need to post a picture first! I went to the haunt last night with camera in hand and every intention of taking a picture to post today, but we all know how opening night goes... :shock: We had a series of "mini-crisis", and ultimately got everything all worked out by the time we started letting people in the attraction. Whew! There's always bugs to get worked out on the first night, but I'm definitely going to get some pictures tonight! Mari was able to get pictures of most, if not all, of the actors in makeup last night and I'm going to ask her to send me electronic copies so I can share them as well. Speaking of Mari, I've been trying to get Mari interested in conducting seminars on "Managing a Fright Team". She is amazing! One of the most organized people I've known and outstanding at developing and managing a crew, including actors, makeup artists and security! I even suggested to her that we do seminars together to cover a variety of aspects of operating an attraction. :wink:

Kel
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

We haven't given him a name yet, but I was thinking about asking for help from the HauntWorld Family in naming him. Of course, I need to post a picture first! I went to the haunt last night with camera in hand and every intention of taking a picture to post today, but we all know how opening night goes... :shock: We had a series of "mini-crisis", and ultimately got everything all worked out by the time we started letting people in the attraction. Whew! There's always bugs to get worked out on the first night, but I'm definitely going to get some pictures tonight! Mari was able to get pictures of most, if not all, of the actors in makeup last night and I'm going to ask her to send me electronic copies so I can share them as well. Speaking of Mari, I've been trying to get Mari interested in conducting seminars on "Managing a Fright Team". She is amazing! One of the most organized people I've known and outstanding at developing and managing a crew, including actors, makeup artists and security! I even suggested to her that we do seminars together to cover a variety of aspects of operating an attraction. :wink:

Kel
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

No need to wait for a picture.... If it's a skeletal creature how about Keleton!
                    The Haunter's Depot
                    www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

i wanna see it!!!!!!
                      ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
                      Connellsville, PA

Comment

Here's a picture of the Creative Visions animatronic! I'll try to get more pictures soon with closer shots. I also had one of the actors videotape the character in action and he's going to send me a file format I can share. Thanks again to the gang at Creative Visions for an awesome job! Like the name suggestion Roy, but it's suspiciously similar to my name. :wink: :lol: I'm still looking for additional name ideas...

Kel

Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

So what exactly does the animated s"KEL"eton do? Stand up, move head, raise arms, etc.???
                          The Haunter's Depot
                          www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

What does he do?
                            Maybe it would be different (and maybe easier?) to have the floor under the customers begin moving towards the skeleton?
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Charles Raycliff, I presume?
                              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
                              X