Insight from experiences at Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insight from experiences at Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses

Headless Horseman has been growing in leaps and bounds over the past 5 years of its 15 year life. We are always looking for insight and constructive criticizm from anyone who has attended our attractions.

Each of the haunted houses is now over double the square and cubic footage they had in the past and some are perminent structures as opposed to modular tent shows.We added the Distortions giant inflaitable Beast ( Creature) to our ever growing cornmaze; New and/or improved haunt facades are installed seasonally;and added sets between our 13 main hayride sets.

We are making every effort to improve the quality of customer experiences.From the time they park their car to the time they return to it we want the customers to feel that they got they best and most bang...er...Boo for their buck.From hiring more and more "field specific" professionals; building custom props, costumes,and creatures not available anywhere else; to adding more tractors and wagons for the hay ride.Online reservations and ticket sales and expanded giftshops.Even forming an actors guild type group for year long involvment for our veteran performers.

Scenery, actors, ambiance, lighting, animatronics, press coverage, lack of cobwebs?What can we improve?We would truly like Headless to be worth being in the top 5 haunts like it has been, your views as outside ones and can be very helpfull! Day to day emplopyees get used to seeing the same thing everyday and may not notice needed changes.Your responses, wether it be here or in email form ( corsinobusiness@yahoo.com) is eagerly awaited.

Thanks,

Rob Corsino
    Production Designer/Make-up Dept. Supervisor
    Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses

www.myspace.com/robertcorsino
    www.myspace.com/corsino
    www.headlesshorseman.com
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Hey Corsino business...There's no right or wrong. Thats the best advice I can give.
    my yellow in this case is not so mellow, infact I'm tryin to say, its frightened like me

Comment

"Employees not noticing?"
      Maybe they aren't "Seeing" things because they are "Headless?"
      hahahaha!
      Plop a few heads down on those necks, turn on the beepers!
      I find October inspires me to "See" and think new ideas , versus the rest of the year, but I am open for tours almost every night. Customer's reactions inspire me too along with their observations and silly things that come from them.
      Defining exactly what my place and the experience is , is something usually best done by customers and others, you are very smart to ask for outside observations the way you did, it's a no-lose situation with great potential.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X