X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Haunt Pixs

2006HauntPixs

2006 Haunt Pixs...

Please post your own haunted pics here!! Need Free Picture Hosting? Sign-up at www.hauntedgalleries.com

I started converted the garage over to "The House of The Living Dead". I have to do that in September, that way I have all of October to do the yard and everything else. Here is just one picture from one of the rooms in the garage.

Nice job! I love that house of the living dead room.
    Slash
    "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Originally posted by slash
      Nice job! I love that house of the living dead room.

Thank you, Slash! You liked "House of the Living Dead" pic image on my post? Yeah, thatz cool!

BTW, do you have some haunt pics from you, by any chance?? :wink:

Comment

Pertty cool dude. (yea, I said Pertty)
        Nice use of the spring time "yard art" for the cemetary.
        The Fridge is to (pardon the pun) die for.

And the RAT, Oh that lovely RAT. We had one when I worked for an ARCA Race team. He rode in the car at every race looking out one the windows. He made the TV a few times on the short tracks hanging OUT the passenger side window looking back. I miss that ole RAT, Sadly we lost him at Pocono when our car was punted into the wall and caught fire. The driver got out unhurt. Rat did not fair so well. He melted into the floorboard. The team was never the same.

Those were the days... I miss em. :cry:
        http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
        Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
        When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
        If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Looks good, I hope you have a great season!
          "To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

CREEPY SKELETON

Plastic light up skull from Big Lots store. Cheap 5' tall blowmolded skeleton - Oversized skeleton hands from an old shaking skull decoration. Black hooded robe from a hanging blinking witch. "Creepy Cloth" from Big Lots. Some old plastic chains and shackles.

I made a pvc framce for the arms and slid the bones over the pvc. Attached the skull and hands, hostily airbrushed the skeleton and the skull. Put on the hood, creepy cloth, and the chains & shackles.

A little tattering of the cloth and a bit of drybrushing on the chains and there he is. He's pretty decent looking, I guess. I hace to step away or else, I'll keep adding crap to him and ruin him.

It's an electric-shocked skeleton!!

Comment

Add'l pixs

Comment

jolly.... i look at the source of all these photos.... None of them are from one name... perhaps you are taking credit for others work?
                www.Doomsdayproductions.com
                www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Originally posted by steve
                  jolly.... i look at the source of all these photos.... None of them are from one name... perhaps you are taking credit for others work?

Steve... I dunno what you were talking about.... What do you mean "taking credit for others work?"

Comment

meeing you didnt make all those perhaps////
                    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
                    www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Who is Buzzard91 and Doctor Terror? Is that you Jolly Roger? Those names were associtated with whose photo albums the pics came from.

I like the Big Handed Reaper, looks great. But there certainly is a big difference between styling with those other pics.

Who is that lady in the one pic?

Very strange indeed - very creepy.
                      Steve Martini
                      Screamline Studios
                      www.screamlinestudios.com
                      steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Originally posted by steve
                        meeing you didnt make all those perhaps////

Some of graveyard sets are mine... The rest of other pics belong to other haunters on several different forums that I requested their permission to post the pics.

Comment

To me, buckets are always scary.
                          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise
                            To me, buckets are always scary.

:lol:

Comment

Gregg says:"Buckets Scary!"

My Grandfather Warfield would have been your ultimate nightmare then since the one job he did in his tin shop was to re-solder galvenized buckets for farmers.
                              One time he brought home a real human skeleton a school had thrown away. My Grandmother wouldn't go down to the basement to do laundry til he found it a new home elsewhere.
                              Skeletons AND buckets! He was a scary guy!
                              (And "Bucky" the skeleton was born!)
                              Which would be a very painful birth exercise with no skin covering to smooth up the body.
                              Ever had a chicken bone stuck in your throat? Take that times 100!!
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X