Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rob Zombie's haunted house in Atlanta, GA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Zombie's haunted house in Atlanta, GA?

Yeah, thats what I said to.

Has anyone heard anything about this or is it just some rumor started by a high school kid? I've google'd it and came up with nothing in Atlanta, but he apparently does have one California. If anyone could clear this up for me, I'd sure appreciate it. It would be amazing if this somehow slipped under my radar.

And no Ben, even if it does exist it still wouldn't top Netherworld.
    Last edited by ZachWeaver; 10-27-2007, 02:24 AM.

I think Rob Zombie would be tooo busy to have a haunted house. Dontcha think? It would be interesting if he had one, but I still think hes too busy with movies, music, etc...

Comment

Rob zombie

From what I can remember (not much) he attempted a haunted house in California several years ago or lent his name to one. It either didn't happen or was a flop? Of course in California or Las Vegas they seem to call a one night Halloween Party at a club a Haunted House.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

You have to understand as well,

Rob Zombies hero of years gone by was Alice Cooper who has a Haunted Event in Scottsdale Arizona along with restautants and such when he isn't golfing.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

As far as I know Rob Zombie has nothing to do with any of the Haunted Houses in SoCal. Although he does co-own a Halloween Store in Burbank, CA that sells Haunted House supplies, costumes, and of course White Zombie and Rob Zombie T-Shirts

It's actually a very, very nice store. Set up very cool on the inside. Almost reminds you of Disney's Haunted Mansion. Very elaborate. You can definitely tell the man has a true passion for Halloween.
          Last edited by TheRupert; 10-27-2007, 10:58 AM.

Comment

From both his movies and his music it seems to me that he pays a great deal of attention to detail.

Comment

There's one here in Sacramento, CA. It's one of the attractions included in a haunt called Gyro's. From my understanding, it's an attraction that you can purchase and setup in your own haunt. Here's the link:

http://www.3dfearfactory.com/sacramento/index.html

Comment

He designed something for an attraction at Universal Studios. I suppose the attraction would bare his name. This was in 2000 believe. I dont know all the details. But I know he has had some involvement with haunted houses. I just dont know exactly to what extent. Maybe someone can add to this. I would even like to know more.
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Although the movie is horrible, I'd love to walk through The House of 1000 Corpses. Do it Rob!

Comment

Rob Zombie did indeed have a haunted house at Universal several years ago. It was built by Ghost Ride Productions and was used in the movie house of a thousand corpses as the murder ride.
                    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Atlanta Haunted House....

Ok,

I'll put the final nail in the coffin for this one. I live outside of Atlanta and I know that we do not have Rob Zombie's haunted house anywhere near us.

Years ago we had Ray Productions (now ICC Designs) add Elvira's name to their Nightmare Haunted House. They were trying to sell a license for it to other haunts. They also has permission from Tom Savini's to use his name on Their Crypt of Terror location.

These are the same people who were trying to sell franchises of New Line Cinema's House of Horror's (Freddy, Leatherface, and Jason) to theme parks at IAPPA. Anyone in the know, know if they were connected to the deal with Universal this year?

Gahaunter
                      Lee D. Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by Gahaunter View Post
                        Ok,

I'll put the final nail in the coffin for this one. I live outside of Atlanta and I know that we do not have Rob Zombie's haunted house anywhere near us.

Gahaunter

Thanks,

That's what I needed to know.

Comment

Working...
                        X