Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunt Owners: Ever Think about going on Strike?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frighteners Entertainment View Post
    Awesome Gwen!!

So, does this mean you my have a couple of stalkers in the near future?? lol
    Gawd, I hope not! If they were close to my age then it would be on. But, these guys are in their early to mid 20's. What in the world would they want with a 43 year old, hefty piece of brown sugah like me??

Comment

LOL HAUNT GROUPIES! been there, RAN from THAT!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I'd let the person go. Sit the whole family down and tell them what is going on. If they decide to go as well it could hurt the haunt a little, but keeping the bad apple could hurt the haunt more in the long run.

We faced some kinda the same, but very different. One person was causing problems, but she brought with her several actors. 9 total. We had to let her go, and thought all her friends would go with her. To our surprise they all stayed.
        ~HauntedWebby~
        www.lazarusmaze.com
        www.bbqandghosts.com
        "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Gwen, I am sorry to hear that you were beyond stressed about this. I am glad to hear that everything worked out in the end. Sometimes a sit down one-on-one is just what is needed. We've had several of those this year.

And what do you mean, what would he want with a "43 year old, hefty piece of brown shugah like" you? Woman, you got it goin' on!

You know we all love us some Gwen!
          www.mindseizure.com
          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
          X