Haunting Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunting Help?

Well, I've built a few yard haunts in years past, but this year I'm building a walk through haunted house. It starts as an old (condemmed and haunted) house with a (i didnt come up with these names) un-living room, die-ning room, creepy hallway with bedroom and bathroom attached, a secret evil labratory, tunnel of fog, then cemetery with mauselium in the middle (in that order) but at the very end (after the cemetery) there is a big cement patch. I dont know what to put in there. I thought of maybe a chainsaw dude, but then i realized that I cant put anything too noisy there as it is right by the enterance and that would give away the end. I was just wandering, what would be good to put there.
    thanks,
    brian

Chain saw guy is still good, as long as the people in line cannot see it... it will raise there fear level while in line hearing the saw then people screaming.

It is odd, even when people know it is coming they still get scared... Sometimes more so since they are wondering where it is going to come from and when.
    www.walkthroughbedlam.com

Comment

Chainsaw dudes are always a good choice, ha ha.
      I would just recommend hiding where he's coming from, for instance
      have a screen or something off to the right where it looks like the guy will come from, and a body hanging or something to the left where the chainsaw will actually pop out from behind. A little misdirection always helps.
      Good luck, sounds good so far.

Chainsaw

Comment

honestly, the chainsaw guy is always a good scare but that particular scare has become a cliche of haunted attractions. i especially hate when it's done badly. one time, i was in a haunted library and the chainsw guy came out from behind the books. theme mix-up? no. it was intentional. keep in mind the theme you have and what is going on in an area and make sure the themes don't mix. if you have a chansaw guy, it works much better if he's in an area that fits.

Comment

Working...
        X