Memorable Lines Said (Or In Some Cases, SCREAMED) By Patrons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorable Lines Said (Or In Some Cases, SCREAMED) By Patrons

There are two that stick out for this season that are sort of "variations on a theme":

1) The woman standing with a group in front of me as I'm doing my introduction, muttering to herself, "I can't believe I'm payin' good money for them to scare my ass!"

2) The woman who, upon entering our first scene and encountering "The Laundress" screamed, "I paid $15 for THIS?!? AAAAiiiieee!!!"
    "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

ROTFLMAO!!! Ain't scaring grand. And they pay us to do this.

Comment

i play a crazy butcher that carries a pig head .i had one lady tell me''get away from me you inbread mother f'er,also had one guy tell me ''you look like that dude from the hills have eyes'',i've also been told ''i need a ham,ribs,and some head cheese.last but not least i've been told''you need some proactive for your face''.

Comment

Ha

Well.....
        Last weekend we had a girl come out the exit shaking her head.
        She said " that really wasn't scary.....that was disterbing as hell though!"

How am I supposed to take that comment?
        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

We had a guy exit our haunt saying "it was alright, not worth the ten bucks" At first i just thought to myself that you cant scare everyone but then as i looked closer i noticed he pissed his pants.

I had a little smile with that one....

Sean
          Sean De Wane
          ----------------------------------------------
          The De Wane Asylum
          www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

One I remember the most going through this year was a lady screaming "OH
            God!" "OH GOD!" From a distance it sounded either like a horror movie or maybe a triple x one! LOL! I said to her in a sinister voice, " He isnt in here! Hahahahaha
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

A kid about maybe 7-10, said he was gonna murder me.

Our door girl also had someone yell that she wouldn't be coming back, cause our haunt was "too scary". lol

Comment

Yea I'm Back......

Our team backed up and punted. They made a FREE Yard Haunt. I brought in my "Ghost Hunting" video equipment. Not a spot in the yard is not covered by my 5 cameras. I do not hang around for all the action I start the video head off and come back at closing. I do get to review all the action through the week.

I watched one boy, must have been 16 or 17, literally scream "I want my Momma" over and over. On the next weeks reviewing he was back, same "room", same gag, and Momma in tow. His scream changed to "Momma, Momma help me, I don't wanna die"

Momma was laughing so hard.......
                Pee tally went up and it wasn't the boy.

Great thing about having reactions on video. You get to watch it OVER AND OVER
                BwHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
                Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
                When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
                If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

"AAHHHHHH!!!..... I'm way too drunk for this shit!"... screamed by woman! HAHAHA... -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I always liked:"You're Crazy" Or "You're Stupid!' then I remind them who just paid who to be inside of who's house?
                    Yesterday a Gramma said, muttering, "$12 admission? I guess we better have a good time because we won't be coming back next year."
                    Then all the way through the house in every room she was laughing her butt off at me, the house and her grandchildren's reactions to everything.
                    The tour took over an hour.......so what would all this laughter be worth then in dollars and senseless?
                    (I think she may have changed her mind along the way.)
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Had one lady go through our asylum room, stop in the hallway, grab the walls, and as her group continued to tell her to move...she screams, "Wait a G*d Damned minute!! I'M PISSING MY F'N PANTS!!"

The best one so far was an older guy, maybe in his 40's, walking through the first house and as he's coming out the door from the first house he says, "Holy cow, i'm having a shit!" Now, you tell me he wasn't scared....he couldn't even keep his words straight. Needless to say the people waiting in line to go inside enjoyed is backwards language.

Comment

back in the day when i worked inside a haunted house, every once in awhile someone would interrupt me to ask if the story i was telling was true. i'd be like "yeah didn't you read about it in the paper? this guy went nuts and dipped people into wax!"

on another girls tour she had a bunch of people from south america or someplace like that and at one point the lights went off for a scare and when they came back on the whole group shouted "OLE'!"

Comment

Reminds me of the Japanese teenager who kept saying:"Oh Sheet!"

"Oh Sheet!"

"Oh Sheet!"

"Oh Sheet!!!" and he wasn't looking at a home made ghost costume either.
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

"Oh...I think I just pissed myself." We hear that all the time, apparently.

"Where's the mime!? I don't wanna see the mime!" Since the "mime room" was empty, the groups were told that he escaped.

"Woof." I can't explain that one.

"Oh, ****, no, no, no." A dark, narrow hallway, briming with god knows what will make anyone nervous.

"Don't make the clowns angry!" Good advice; considering we're armed with giant mallets.

"Your retarded. R-E-tarded." Followed by: "NO! Don't touch me!" Ah, kids these days.

"Oh, that's a cool prop." Then: "Holy ****! It's alive!" I like it when staying very still pays off.
                            Last edited by Smiley; 11-03-2007, 01:28 PM.

Comment

The best one liner I heard was from an older guy. The lights came on, he spotted our biofreak girl on her slab and said, "What the-- oh, that's fake."

Then she started moving and he started screaming, "Oh my God! Oh my god! WHAT THE F*** IS THAT THING!!"

I was on the floor laughing as he took out everyone in front of him, cowering and trying to get away.

My funniest scare was tonight. I don't normally get much of an opportunity to just be scary, so tonight was a treat. We were terminally slow so I jumped in front of this group and attacked. They freaked, turned around, and charged back the way they had come. I don't believe they made it all the way to the beginning of the show before they were stopped and turned back around, but they were close.

Comment

Working...
                              X