Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanting to become involved with a haunt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to become involved with a haunt...

Hello there.

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, so if it's not, I apologize in advance...

Since I was a kid, Halloween and scaring people have always been my true passion. While other kids were drawing pictures of super heroes and airplanes, I was busy planning out my dream haunt on a pad of graph paper!

I've finally gotten to a place career wise were I'm very stable now in L.A. so it's time to get back into the Haunt business! I'm hoping to find a haunt in the Los Angeles area that I can become involved with. By involved I mean that I'm willing to do whatever needs to be done! I'm not looking to make any money, I'm just looking to learn all that I can right now. I've read all the books and watched all the DVD's so now it's time to get my hands dirty.

Before moving to Los Angeles 10 years ago, I was pretty involved with a Haunt in Kansas City, MO. I have about 5 years of haunt experience that includes everything from being an actor, creature and prop creation, room and sound design to being a make-up artist.

I have a lot of heart, passion, creativity and spooky ideas to offer, and I'm also really handy with computers, web design, hammers and paint brushes!

If anyone out there reading this is interested, or knows anyone who might be good for me to contact, I'd love to hear from you! You can email me at therupert@gmail.com.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    Happy Haunting!

Rupert Cole
    Los Angeles, CA.
Working...
X