I will design a haunted attraction for you for FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will design a haunted attraction for you for FREE

Hello, my name is Austin, and i have been designing haunted attractions for four years now, and all of its been for free, and i will design yours for free, then i will post the designs here. So just reply to this and tell me if you would like me to design one for you. Or you can PM me, and give me the specs. Just reply to this or PM with the specs and what you do and dont want ect. and ill design it for you and post it here for you to build and enjoy. i will have it done within two days of you requesting the design, and if you dont like it, ill redesign it no problem.

Thanks
    Austin
    Skidduhlicious

We have talked about adding true 3D, not just glowing stuff to our play, but since I don't see 3D it's hard for me to get the feel for it.

What would you requiment for the minimum space requirement for a good 3D area?
    ~HauntedWebby~
    www.lazarusmaze.com
    www.bbqandghosts.com
    "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

um well it depends, would you like to transform your whole haunt into 3D? if so how big is your haunt? or will it just be a certain area of your haunt?
      Skidduhlicious

Comment

Hi, I need some help in the design of my upcoming (hopefully next year) haunt. the problem is I live in Sounth Africa and around here there is no fright fair, so I have no place to "learn" from.

I have no idea were to really start design wise (should I carry the same theme to all the rooms?, what should the average room size be?).

I have a tent of the following spec's that i will use: 33 X 29 X 10' (Approx. 900 SQ FT). It's basically square and I can create rooms in it with movable particians, so there is no existing floor plan.

Thanx in advance

Regards

Dammok

Comment

Hi, I need new plan for next year because since our first year went so well we are going to expand...Up to four times bigger. We are moving from our garage to the old town hall or two rentable business fronts downtown. The size for the Town hall at max is around 35' x 25'. I need to check about the downtown slots but even a design for the town hall would be nice.

My Theme is An old Asylum that the we abandoned many years ago until recently opened for tours of the facilities. Now those who were forgotten many years ago want revenge on all who pass through.

So what i need is something that can do many fears. Spiders, small spaces, darkness, stuff like that. If you can design one for me that would be great.

P.s. Almost forgot there is a stage in the town hall that is 9'x16' just in case you needed more space.
          Last edited by Out-There Entertainment; 11-01-2007, 04:34 PM.
          Fright Factory Boyscout Spook-O-Ree event http://www.freewebs.com/frightfactory/
          Scareside Studios www.freewebs.com/scareside

Comment

cool, sounds good, qorking on both of your guyses now!! ill post them here when there done

thanks
            Austin
            Skidduhlicious

Comment

Is qorking legal?
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Qorking? Not sure if it's legal, LOL. Anyway I to would like to give you some information and see what you can come up with.

Comment

some design help

hey, i did my haunt in my garage slash enclosed porch for about 5 years now, just kept making the garage more of a constant walkthough no true rooms, just hallways that were themed.
                  Now that was about a 20 by 20 garage and a 10 by 20 porch im mean we plit it up so much that it took like 4 minutes to go through,

Now, this year we want to start earlier, i mean febuary early, and its really hard to build props in the haunted house its just do a room, completely reorganize the garage and move stuff out back, then do another room, a real pain
                  So this year we want to move the whole haunt out into our back yard

Now we have a very very small budget, our back yard is about 100 by 75 feet of unoccupied space. IT all flat and the only problems are that we have a septic sytem underneath so we cant put anything more than like 6 inches deep. so we cant dig holes for support beams. I want this haunt to have the feel of an indoor attraction. Personally i don't want them to know they are outside/ with a few exceptions.

Now this year i realized the only problem with outdoors is the fact that the black plastic would probably not be an option, because it only stayed up for a day when it was really well suported. I mean we used a roll of duckt tape and half a box of staple on a 10 foot long hallway, cause it kept tearing down,

So if you could design me a haunt that is going to fit in this area, and make it feel like an indoor attraction. Im going for liek a house of tje Dead type feel.

Now im not sure what other information you need, i just want to see what you had in mind and then we can talk about how much something like this might cost.

Thanks. nick
                  Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

i am working on the other ones right now, and about the backyard haunt, i will design one, but i will give you some tips here, for my haunt, , which is also in my backyard, feels like an indoor attraction, half of it is themed Dead Silence, and half Texas chainsaw masscre. But make sure you have at least 2 emergency exits in your haunt, make sure that your actors, sliders ect come close to the guests, but do not touch them, have plenty of fire extiguishers ready and in reach. And a solution for your black plastic, is to do what i do, use plywood, build the walls out of plywood, and paint them black. for supports use 2 by 4's
                    Skidduhlicious

Comment

I am currently working on the two other haunts, and undertaker i answered most of your questions in the post above. The cost for something like this with all of the props, fog machines, strobe lights, costumes, storage ect. would probably be over $100,000 dollars for a space as big as you have listed. But that all depends on how detailed you want your scenes to be, and how well you want the guests to be scared, heres the haunt design sumone asked for, its the onee for the 25' by 35'space, enjoy
                      Attached Files
                      Skidduhlicious

Comment

k, wow um well im not even going to spend anywhere close to that. Now it dosent have to be all of the area. THats just the max. Which means that rooms can be very roomy. I was going to get a tent. but decided it wasnt neccessay. What i was going to do was build room or areas of the haunt during the summer, with plywood walls, and make them freestanding. THen store them, and put them all togethor like the middle of october. WHat is the cheepest walls you can possibly design. They only have to last one day of abuse. and if one falls down we can just replace it with black plastic in baout 5 minutes. If worst comes to worse

THe way i see it is that im a junior and i will be a sophmore the year i do next years haunt, and more than likely i wont do one senior year. And in college i would like to attempt to go proffesional, and make some money.
                        So i want to go all out next halloween- for what could be- My finaly home haunt.
                        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

You don't have to worry about a free standing wall falling, unless it falls on top of somebody! (Odds are it will)
                          Overhead cross-bracing creates "Free-standing" walls that can take more abuse, but they really aren't free standing then are they?
                          To provide enough entertainment and rooms to take up enough of the customer's mind and time to make them feel that the admission price accurately reflects what they are getting from you is tricky and once people begin moving quickly many feet of walls get passed by very quickly..so how many wall sections will you be needing? And how much will all these building materials cost?
                          It all becomes very costly and energy-consuming Very Quickly.
                          "Ahh! If only it was all only smoke and mirrors!"
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

lol

yeah, really the only reason i am not using plastic is that it does not stand up to the wind. Is their any other ways to make walls other than plastic. Im guessing just plywood, i have pallets in some rooms, but cant store them.

Comment

i sent you a pm txchainsaw, can't wait to see what you come up with.

Comment

Working...
                              X