No announcement yet.

I will design a haunted attraction for you for FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big fog machine, lazer beams, there are your "walls".
    When every UFO within three countys start landing, well then don't say that I didn't warn you!
    Have FUN!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Do you charge more for aliens? Because they traveled farther and need translators or do they all have a mind connection that they know what you are saying, thinking, really thinking, wether you have that not so fresh feeling?
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by txaschainsaw View Post
        um well it depends, would you like to transform your whole haunt into 3D? if so how big is your haunt? or will it just be a certain area of your haunt?
        No I'd never do a whole haunt in it. I'm thinking a couple rooms or our clown tent.
        ~HauntedWebby~
        www.lazarusmaze.com
        www.bbqandghosts.com
        "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Jim you seem to have a fasination with aliens. Even more so than ghosts! I hope youve never been probed. Talk about turning towards to the Darkside. Who's your father now Jim? Wait would'nt that be Captain Kirk? What the hell ever use the Force Jim!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Around 1961 I attended a classmate's birthday party at their house located on Cemetary Hill here in Mount Carroll.
            The birthday boy told me how our Chief of Police was afraid of him and his brothers!
            "Everytime he's on duty, he stops at the bottom of the hill (where there is no stop sign) rolls up all the windows and locks the doors on the squad car before driving the rest of the way up the hill."
            Later the Policeman's son told me that his Dad had seen a UFO landing in the graveyard, it scared him nearly to death and that was why he rolled up windows and locked doors when patrolling Cemetary Hill!
            For this man to admit any kind of fear to his son was very much out of character for him, so I think it really happened.
            The cemetary is pretty much all by itself, surrounded by a creek and cliffs on three sides, then city park and cornfields beyound that, a pretty lonely place most of the time.
            As I look out my west windows the cemetary is my neighbor on the next hill across a small valley. 6,400 cold, hard stones and a whole lot of dead people.
            The tallest grave marker up there has my last name on it, "Warfield", and it belongs to my Great-great-Grandfather. (That must be where he spent All of his Money, on that stone!)
            I know maybe as many as 20 other people who claim to have seen very strange things in that cemetary.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

hey can u draw one up for me the max i have is 48 by 80 it does not have to use all the space. also i have a 30 by 20 space that i am thinking of doing a kids one with cob webs as the walls. if u could draw them i would really like that a lot.
              thanks
              hoffie08

Comment

hoffie08,

email me pictures and drawings of the space that includes any of limits areas, doors, and windows, and any intrusions into the room.

my email is Austin_White76@yahoo.com

thanks
                Austin
                Skidduhlicious

Comment

it is my back yard it is wide open that i can fit a 40 by 80 have some landscape but we can walk over that so it is wide open and my side yard is a little and a slant but that is the kids haunt20 by 30. and i have a 10 by 20 tent to u can use somehow. u dont have to use all the space. really no off limits. the home haunt i had this year is going to be the same just adding on.
                  thanks
                  hoffie08

Comment

Working...
                  X