Haunted Pyramids- new PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Pyramids- new PICS

The IT guy just put up some new pics from Friday night. They're not bad actually. check them out if you get a chance.

http://www.hauntedpyramids.com/2007PICs.html

I guess the pic of the fire is the best image he could get of the pyrotechnics.

The guys who were not wearing makeup in the pics are ameteur/ professional wrestlers. They worked with me in The Asylum haunt and let me tell you, they were great. I don't know what kind of wrestling skills they have but one played a patient running around in a straight jacket and the other was an orderly. The patient would burst into the room runnign straight at the groups screaming and the orderly would tackle/ slam him in the floor. Then they would struggle in the dentist chair as the group exited to me in the last room. They were awsome. These guys were a pleasure to work with.
    Last edited by Ghost River Duck; 10-31-2007, 07:13 AM.

sounds awesome..... I had a ex-backyard wrestler in a scene this year they really know how to take a fall and how to protect themselves from injuries. I love agressive people, ( actors / monsters ) they can make any scene better just by showing up.

Comment

Working...
    X