Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some wierd haunt I've been hearing about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the simple thing (years ago) I hired a couple of older men who everyone in town thought were crazy and the scared/factor did increase.
    One of them could hardly talk, lungs smoked out, the other guy was just a negative, usually obnoxious person, both "Scary" to alot of the female portion of the population. Some local females were really upset and scared when they found out that those two guys were in here, in the dark, waiting for them.
    Even though both guys were really very physically slow and pretty helpless..just like the old movie monsters that always somehow got ahead of the sprinting co-ed in the graveyard, I guess?
    Both guys are dead now...but maybe they are pulling special duty here once and awhile? Yikes!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hmmm cheap vodka and cigarettes?! Thats how you keep your actors happy! Might try that one! As a prank we bought a local town drunk a pint of vodka and dropped him off at a p.o.s haunt on the outskirts of town and told him they would hire him for the night. LOL! Im sure they enjoyed him staggering around the front asking people for money! It probably increased there scarefactor from none to one, or maybe two. LOL!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
      X