a great Pick-Me-Up for haunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a great Pick-Me-Up for haunters

i found this video the other night on youtube... i think its the best little reminder ive found that helps me remember why i love the haunt industry sooooooooo much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-qJaow1Kf0 (edit: can't get this link to work... video is posted lower on the page, srry.)
    Last edited by icarian; 11-02-2007, 04:03 PM.
    -Mat

Your link did not work for me!

Brian

Comment

oops... sorry bout that... link fixed... and the video doesnt get good till about 1:10 or so.
      -Mat

Comment

No such luck on the new link. 3rd time might be a charm!

Brian

Comment

link no working

Comment

lets try it this way....

-Mat

Comment

thats really funny,
              i love it,
              my moms done that so many times to me, i wonder if thats not the reason i love scaring people so much
              Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

I KNOW!!!! i laughed for about a half hour after watching this... not to mention it gets funnier every time you watch that last 30 seconds or so a few times....

its my little way of remembering why i'm working so hard for my event when the going gets rough.
                -Mat

Comment

HAHAHAH that was good!
                  ~Bill Mlinac
                  The Deadland Haunted House
                  www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                  www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

That was the best thing I've seen in a long, long time! I laughed so hard I pulled a muscle in my neck!!!!

Brilliant!!!

The way he just falls over...I can't stop laughing!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

lol

Comment

Looks like someone swept his feet right out from under him! The whimpering...being a mom, I wanted to hug him...once I got done cracking up. I tried having a little sympathy for the kid...but that's what he gets for dancing a lip-synching to that song. LOL.

I gotta say, that's my favorite reaction from grown adults at the haunt...them falling to the floor and whimpering like babies.
                      www.mindseizure.com
                      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
                      X