America's Scariest Halloween Attractions pt. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Scariest Halloween Attractions pt. 2

Well, I screwed up. I taped, (yes I said taped!!! I asm still using bear skins and stone knives) anyway, I taped all the Halloween and Haunt related shows around Halloween, but I missed taping this one.

America's Scariest Halloween Attractions pt. 2

Some of my friends are involved in it. If anyone has a tape or DVD of I I would love a copy.

Please e-mail or PM me if you can send me a copy. I'd really like to see it.

Tim Harkleroad
    KroneDaddy
    Hauntus Emeritus
    Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
    Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

So I assume by the lack of replies, no one taped, recorded or have a copy of the show in any way. Paaaaa-thetic. :^P

Oh well, wait til next year.

Timmy
    Hauntus Emeritus
    Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
    Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

I Have The Stuff You Wanted.....(dear Tim)...

EXCEPT, I MISSED THE FINAL SHOWING FOR THE GEOGRAPHY CHANNEL NOVEMBER 9TH (FINAL AIRING) OF THEIR HALLOWEEN/HAUNTED HOUSE SHOW.. DO YOU HAVE THAT ONE???? I NEED THAT ONE.... I RECORDED THE OTHER SHOWS FROM THE TRAVEL CHANNEL PARTS ONE AND 2.... LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE IT ON DVD OR VHS (I HAVE BOTH FORMATS-WHATEVER YOU NEED) DROP ME AN E-MAIL.... CHUCKWEBER602@AOL.COM ANYTIME.. GIMMIE YOUR ADDRESS, I'LL GET IT OUT TO YOU POST-HASTE (NO CHARGE) SEE YA! CHUCK WEBER (PHILLY AREA SUBURBS)

Comment

I wish someone would post the national geographic one. That one was the best.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X