Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!

Next year I have two, two story houses next to each other to use as a haunt. Would it be better to do two seperate haunts charging $10.00 a peice with a combo price of $15.00 or, Make it one haunted attraction with a general admission of $15.00?

thanks!

sean
    Last edited by MMManiac; 11-05-2007, 01:03 PM.
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

RE: Please Help!

Depending on the resources you have to work with, you may want to go with a seperate theme for each house and charge the two for $15 price. That way, it would seem to be more of a bargain to the patrons and gain you more attention...
    "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Going with the two haunt idea will help the customers think the lines are shorter, since they will be divided between the haunts instead of one big line. This increase the throuh-put feel which makes for happier customers.
      www.walkthroughbedlam.com

Comment

Hmmm....are you using the backyards of these houses? All 4 floors? I would take a run through to estimate to see how long it would take to get through the entire house and yard and then see if you should combine them. I think if the houses take about 15min.+ then make them separate. If it's 10 and under, make it one.

Comment

How much work and material would be required to make a sky-Bridge across between the two houses?
          If the customers could be made to approach the houses so they could only see one house, then if houses got conected this would really dazzle people since their perceptions of the house's size would be so greatly skewed.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X