News from Virgil Music for November 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News from Virgil Music for November 2007

This year has been a real rollercoaster ride for us at Virgil Music. I’d like to take a moment to thank all of you who have supported us in your thoughts and prayers as Deb, my wife, and her mother have both battled illness. Deb’s brain tumors have shown no change and her neurologist is very satisfied that she will be fine. Mom is home and sporting a new high-tech pacemaker.

Now back to the music….

As the year draws to a close we have some incredible news for you concerning some upcoming additions to our music catalog. Virgil Music will be releasing one more CD this year and no less than 3 new CDs this next season!

'Knights of the Lyte: Curse of the KillerPumpkins' (Coming Fall 2007)
    Enjoy Virgil's newest musical wizardry inspired by John Pelicos on-line graphic novel, Knights of the Lyte: Curse of the Killer Pumpkins.
    Virgil's masterful orchestrations will take you on a sonic journey to a time that surpasses all human understanding. A time when warlocks and
    witches roamed the earth and where the Dark Lords of Athana wait in anticipation to unleash the 13th Prophecy to unlock the gates of hell.The soundtrack will feature a collection of medieval arrangements composed and performed by the Master of the Ethermuse himself.

‘On A Night Most Sinister’ (Coming 2008)
    Hearkening back to the classic haunted house albums of the 60’s and 70’s Virgil
    takes you on a thrilling adventure through 1313 Sinister Place with this kid friendly soundtrack composed with the little haunters in mind. With cover art by Chad Savage this album is sure to become THE Halloween CD for the entire family!

‘A Visit from Mr. Grey’ (Coming 2008)
    As the silence of night gives way to otherworldly sounds and morning light finds Charles Maynard’s wheat field sporting what the local news team refers to as “crop circles” life for the small town Midwestern farmer is soon becoming far from normal. Stranger than the markings left in his fields is that fact that Charles cannot account for 5 days he seems to have missed! A growth of beard on his normally clean-shaven face and the incredible flashbacks of a dream he had has Charles’ mind spinning. Is it possible that he has experienced a visitation from something not of this earth, from a sojourner to this distant planet? Did Charles Maynard receive a visit from Mr. Grey?

‘Voices of the Ancestors’ (Coming 2008)
    Relax to the soothing sounds of Native American flutes and drums woven into a variety of styles of music as the Master of the Ethermuse spins a mellifluous web of sonic meditations for you. Drawing from his family’s deep musical heritage let Virgil speaks to your soul through the ‘Voices of the Ancestors’.
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

You already know I'm on board.

I'll be in contact with towards the end of the week and did you like your "surprise"? lol
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Jeff!! Thanks so much for the "surprise"...
      we're seriously plugged in to a charity haunt
      here in Linton and that little jewel will come in so handy!!
      Last edited by virgil; 11-05-2007, 08:02 PM.
      Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Virgil, I am very happy to hear that things are rolling along nicely for you both musically and family-wise. Best wishes for a continuation of good things!
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Kicking butt as always, and pencil me in for the voice of the ancestors CD.

Also, I emailed you that Guardians of the Night is a perfect graveyard fit that I wanted to use in there. Check this out...
          http://www.nightmarepark.com/public/...%20good%21.JPG

Once the light and fog gets in there, the results should be fairly wicked
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
          X