Wood floors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood floors.

Hi I am new to these forums. I had a question about ply wood floors. I was wondering what good purpose do they serve, And how would I go about framing it. Do any other home haunters use wood floors?

Here are some pics of the construction of my haunt http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/b...haunt%20build/. I still have to upload the pics of it complet.
    Last edited by haverghast asylum; 11-05-2007, 10:30 PM.

for this, i am not sure what to do..
    i see that your haunt is on grass. wouldn't the plywood be unsturdy due to the enbalanced ground/grass underneath it? just a thought.
    but i think it would be great if you did that because when people walk on it, it would feel like something it scraping up against their shoes..what were you thinking?

Troy

i am sorry that your haunt got spray painted. i am scared about next year when my facade will be at the start of my driveway. is there anything that i can do to keep punk a$$ b!tche$ from spraying it with their tag?

Comment

My haunt never got spray painted. When I said it was red tagged I ment that a neigbor complained and the city inspecter shut down my construction for a week. Keep in mind that I am just a home haunter that injoys scaring people. I also do not charge admission or take donations. This is all done for fun. The reason I was asking about wood floors is because the inspecter said that the lawn was to uneven to be safe. He aslo said that my haunt was not structuly sound. While guess what it stood up to a 5.8 earth quake, and 400 hundred people seems pretty strong to me. I am not mad I just don;t understand how a none charge haunt can be inspected by the city, and almost shut down because of one complaint.

Comment

Wood ffloors would be a good idea because for one its more balanced, you can paint the floors, you can run wires things under the floor, and it just feels good to be up off a grassy uneven ground. Building a ground floor is like having a clean slate, a blank canvas.

I dont know of any construction plans for a wood floor.
        my yellow in this case is not so mellow, infact I'm tryin to say, its frightened like me

Comment

Thanks for the responses.

Comment

Working...
          X