I Am Impressed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Impressed!

Just now I was told about a couple who came through the house tonight who drove seven hours from Indianna to get here,then went through the house twice , they had been here once before too about two years ago.
    I am very impressed to have such a compliment of them spending such time , effort and money to come here and see and enjoy what I do. they brought their daughter and her friend and when they saw my front room routine for the second time tonight , both girls were laughing prematurely, knowing what was coming up next, it was fun!
    One group was wondering why the bachlorette party that entered the house house just ahead of them were laughing instead of screaming?
    By the time I was half-way finished with my front room, their serious , stoney expressions had given way to laughter too!
    It's not all about the money we make.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

that's awesome. i'm sure it makes you fell great to hear they drove 7 hours! i won't even drive that far to go on vacation for a week! great job.
    ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
    Connellsville, PA

Comment

I have never been much of a long distance driver and this doesn't get any better with age, of course I always have a lot to do right here.
      The fall is when I usually come up with new ideas and new things to say during my tour. Last night I decided to begin with an introduction of my name and my ownership of the house , then it hit me , maybe the house has "owned" me for the last 20 years?
      (We like to fool ourselves into thinking it's the other way around, don't we?)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

7 hours sounds really impressive - if I drove 7 hours I think I would be somewhere in Germany or the very north tip of Scotland!

Comment

A man here in town has an English pen-pal. One time he came to see the USA and all the way across this country he and his family were constantly one or two days late for their motel reservations because they really had no clue as to how BIG this country is!
          (Maps make anything look small, and some maps were not drawn to actual proportions when it came to distance.)
          I once read that Illinois is aproximately the same size as France, then add those other 49 states.........
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X