anybody built one of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody built one of these?

i am looking for some advice or instructions on how to build a spinning tunnel.
    i looked at the pirates of emerson video and saw that they have a spinning tunnel..but i am looking to build one just like that..has anyone had any experience with this at all? i know the perfect place to put this in my backyard and i know that people would not come close to it in my area..
    please give me any information that you may have! Thanks!

Troy

here is my email adress: violinistwoes@hotmail.com

Spinning tunnels can be also called "Yak" Tubes since people do throw up in them.
    A little boy was killed in one near Chicago a few years ago, he fell under some gears?
    There has been a fair amount of good info on building them on-line if you can find it. I always thought of building one but standing it on-end and having people walk under the effect, this way the puke stayed in one place(as they are looking "UP"), it stayed on them! hahahaha!
    I have my 45 foot high tower at the back of the house to put it in too!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Scary Terry has built one. I talked to him and it costs about $3000 to make, so be prepared.

Here's the link:
      http://scary-terry.com/vortex/vt.htm
      Ben
      Tustin Haunt, Tustin CA
      www.tustinhaunt.com

Comment

An inexpensive alternative would be a spinning moonflower light. I have used them in the past and have had great success. You get a similar effect as the vortex tunnel for about $50.
        Ben
        Tustin Haunt, Tustin CA
        www.tustinhaunt.com

Comment

Other sites

www.hauntworld.com/HowTo/Vortex-p.html

www.timepasses.com/vortex/index.shtml

There is also a booklet out by a guy named Ollie something. I was going to put my up for sale on ebay for three cents but I would have felt guilty overcharging the buyer. Don't pay $20 for it like I did.

Comment

Another link

http://www.paradise-horror.com/VORTEX.htm

Comment

if you go to the Monster list they have about three seperate posts each a dif way to construct one all very time consuming.

but as Tustin haunt or Ben says i have help put up the Scarry Terry tunel and it is a work of art very eddective and all this was during the day at night i could only imagine.
              The Care Taker
              John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

Working...
              X