Monster Makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Makers

i was thinking about ordering some of their kits and developing my artistic (mainly sculpting) skills a bit more, has anyone ever ordered from Monster Makers?

With recent goings on in the haunt industry, sadly i'm wary about ordering from anyone i haven't had experience with in the past... the last thing i want is to have yet another BAD experience with a vendor to report on here.

THANKS!

~icarian
    -Mat

Monster makers is a GREAT company, I have ordered many things from them mostly for sculpting fake teeth... I would highly recommend them!
    Bill
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

No problem

Ordered multiple times from Monster Makers without issue.

Comment

It's funny that you just brought up this topic..I just placed an order with them yesterday 11/5/07. I ordered the softcover "How to" book. I just checked my E-mail today 11/6/07 and my item has already been shipped out this morning and is on it's way! Can't wait to receive it so I can get started!
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

thanks for relieving my internet vendor fears, everyone... lol.

i'll be ordering a few things from them soon, glad to hear that i didn't accidentally stumble upon another scarefactory...lol
          -Mat

Comment

"You didn't have an issue?"
            Aren't they supposed to issue you things? hahahahah!
            Words are fun! Like last night at Subway a woman said, "I want everything, butt onions."
            (She wanted onions grown in the place the sun never shines? On her sandwich!!?
            YIKES!!)
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I've ordered from them on occasion with no problem. Customer service was always friendly and prompt, as well.
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Not to worry,
                They are good people to work with.
                Call or place your order on-line. Either way you will be taken care of.
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com
                www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

HAh butt worms....It kinda took me a couple seconds, and then a slowly started to chuckle, soon I was in a rage of evil laughter...Butt worms....no thats funny though Jim,
                  my yellow in this case is not so mellow, infact I'm tryin to say, its frightened like me

Comment

I agree, monster makers is a good company. I go there and pick up my items because i only live about 20 minutes away from their location. Very helpful and I don't think we found anything out of stock this year either.
                    Brian Warner
                    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I've ordered with them with no problems. Have their full kits with books. We use them to teach people to create interesting things.
                      ~HauntedWebby~
                      www.lazarusmaze.com
                      www.bbqandghosts.com
                      "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Monster makers

I have also used their supplies many times with great results. Quick delievery, and its all there. I would recommend them to anyone.

Comment

I have ordered many thing and always have quick turn around and get what i orderd a very reliable company.
                          The Care Taker
                          John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

I have bought from them a few times (including just last week) and never had any problems.

Comment

Working...
                            X