Haunted House Contest Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House Contest Winner

yeah my schools cool, and we make a haunted house in our auditorium, and each class is given a room, and the clas with the best room gets a day to do whatever they want, free food and fun stuff and gets t shirts made up with something that has to do with winning the contest.

Is their someone that can design me a shirt that looks sweet,
    Info about the ordeal,
    School- TTA
    CLass- Sohpomores
    Room design- Slaughterhouse

SHould be black on white or one base color
    nothing that is multi colored

ANY HELP
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

can anybody help me, ive got like 2 days left
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

What's your budget?

Do you have anything already?

Do you have a theme?

How many actors?

How big is the room?
      ~HauntedWebby~
      www.lazarusmaze.com
      www.bbqandghosts.com
      "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

i think i forgot ot mention that we already won, and the winners get t-shirts made up for the whole class and im in charge of gettning someone to design me a cool t-shirt,

Comment

That's a little different.

Put what ever you want It's your shirt. Did you take pictures of the room? If so, use them.

If not, draw something up.
          ~HauntedWebby~
          www.lazarusmaze.com
          www.bbqandghosts.com
          "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Working...
          X