Lighting Effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighting Effects

What are the best lighting effects yall have done? I'm not talking about I put two strobe lights in a corner type thing. I mean like controllers, specialty lights, etc... And where you found them. Lighting is something we all do and there a cheap ways to get great effects so talk about them.

Freddie

For maybe $10.oo I got some outdoor lights when a local bank remodeled, they light up the outside of my house real well with a orange-cast.
    The truth of it is, I think they are Sodium-Pentathal lights?
    (>Attention! Hidden Joke Warning!!<)
    "OOGAH! OOGAH!" warning siren says.
    "Put on your helmets now!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Crap! not enough aluminum foil to make a proper hat.....
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

lol
        well im thinking about getting a par can sytem and a dimmer controller for this years haunt
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
          Crap! not enough aluminum foil to make a proper hat.....
          Forget the hats! How will we make enough respirators with no paper towels!?

Comment

Working...
          X