• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Zargon thanks his 2007 Haunted Hosts

Lord Zargon thanks his 2007 Haunted Hosts for an October to remember

November 8, 2007

Prophets of Peril:

I stand before you all to proclaim that 2007 was a memorable season of fear and cunning confusion. Altogether, I was welcomed at eleven haunted attractions this season and their warm greetings are still ringing in my ears.

Behold my roll of honored hostesses and hosts:

Ms. Karen Taylor, producer of “The Great Lakes Fright Fest” in Petersburg, Michigan

The Broadview Heights Lions Club, producer of “Bloodview Haunted House” in Broadview Heights, Ohio

Mr. Ryan Pluta, producer of “Carnival of Horrors” in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

Mr. Wayne Barneschi, producer of “Trail of Terror” in Wallingford, Connecticut.

Mr. Randy Bates, producer of “Bates Motel” in Gradyville, Pennsylvania.

Mr. John Merk, producer of “Field of Screams” in Eastlake, Ohio.

Messrs. John, Rich and Matt Eslich, producers of “The Factory of Terror” in Canton, Ohio

Mr. Kelly Collins, producer of “Terror Park at Cooper Stadium” in Columbus, Ohio

“Crazy Beth” and “Crazy Bob” Turner, producers of “The Haunted Hydro” in Fremont, Ohio

Ms. Dawn McLaurin and her husband Eddie, producers of “Woods of Terror” in Greensboro, North Carolina.

Mr. Corey Minion, producer of “Minion’s Manor and Cemetery” in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

From one haunt to the next, I was greeted with open arms and knowing smiles. All of you made this, my 33rd season of haunting, a time to treasure.

May you rot in the Hell you so richly deserve, and arise from the grave again in October, 2008.

Yours in blood,

Zargon

EvilLordZargon@msn.com
Working...
X