2 Complete Portable Haunted House For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Complete Portable Haunted House For Sale

WE ARE SELLING TO COMPLETE HAUNTED HOUSE UNITS. 1 IN 3-D AND THE OTHER IS A HAUNTED MANSION. TRAILERS, TENTS, WALLS, PROPS, LIGHTING, ELECTRICAL AND MORE. $ 36,000 SEE SOME PICS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE PICS AND INFO PLEASE EMAIL ME CIRCUSSIDESHOWS@YAHOO.COM THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.

can you provide a link for the pix?

thanks
    Ben
    Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

Hi, I Don't Have A Link Or Website But If You Email Me I Will Send Some Pics.

Comment

hi there can i have a pix of this........my email : huynh612001@yahoo.com

Comment

the 3-d haunt is trailer mount. we used it to take to the fairs so we could keep making money yr. round also it is a great way to advertise your haunts. has sprinklers,emergency lighting,exit signs. has 6 tricks in it. setup time is about 2 hr. with 2 guys. the painting on the front has so much detail unlike to most. we added a tent behind it for the halloween fright fest to make it bigger. very nice unit.

Comment

Could you please send me some pics, I am really interested. Even if it sells I sould still ike some pics to see.

Thanks

Comment

hi, i would be glad to send some pics but i nned an email. if you email me i will get the right to you. i don't check this board so the best way is to email or you may never get them. thanks

Comment

Pics

Can you send me more info and pics

Comment

Working...
                X