Sponsorship package ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsorship package ideas

We are currently in the process of getting details together for the opening of a haunted attraction. We would like to get sponsors to help offset some of the operating expenses of running a haunted attraction.

I come from a racing background so I know sponsors are extremely valuable and can help out tremendously.

I am looking for any information, I can gather on sponsorship Ideas/Packages. Does anyone have specific package deals that they offer prospective sponsors, or are they totally based on individual circumstances? Does anyone offer a title sponsors for the evenings events. Or does anyone have sponsors for specific items like tickets, food, or just general sponsors?

If you were to sponsor an evenings events what type of exposure would you want your company to receive?
    Ken
    www.boocrewproduction.com

Freek

Ken

I know this has been said before but what about Freek Energy Drink...im sure ive got the number somewhere
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Well, by the lack of replies to this posting. It looks like we will be ground breakers. If we find any good ideas that work for us, we will pass them along.

If you have a thought that you may have wanted to try, but was worried it wouldn't fly. Feel free to email me and we will see if we can work with them.

Thanks
      Ken
      www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Working...
      X