Reviews... are they worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews... are they worth it?

Should Haunts be reviewed? There has been a lot of back and forth with some events here... considering how varied things that scare are, should we even rate or compare events? Some people may really be scared to the point of wetting themselves by a Jason with a chainsaw.... so the haunt was great for them..... Right?
    Last edited by dr0zombie; 11-10-2007, 02:26 PM.
    http://www.innerfears.com/
    http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

They are probably a needless gamble, but it is essentially free advertising and the actors seem to like reading about how the show stacked up.

Comment

The only thing more worthless to be reading would be current politician's speeches.
      "Blah! Blah,blah, Me, mine, ours, blah, blah, hyperboloa! I will do....I am great!
      Just ask my mom and the guy who bankrolled me, blah blah!
      Alot of "O.s" in the word "OpiOniOn", each one as empty as some people's heads, each one as big and round as some people's mouths.("We Never Close!")

The most important "Voter", expressing themselves with those dollar bills are the customers. Money "talks", it says, "Yes!, keep your place open, we liked what you did for us!"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Reviews have been a tremendous boost to our haunt, but then, we are in a unique position. We are located in a small town located almost centrally between Indianapolis, Louisville and Cincinatti...getting good rankings on the haunt review sites has been a real help in getting people to make the drive.

I welcome any and all reviews, and my actors take it seriously. So long as the reviewers are unbiased and fair, it's a great report card and the constructive criticism can sometimes point out areas we need to work on that we may not be aware of.
        Brett Hays, Director
        Fear Fair
        www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
        X