que line entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• que line entertainment

Greetings Haunters, I was wondering if anyone had any real unusual ideas for line entertainment. I mean specifically things that are not common place, but really unusual and imaginative. We are using the common place roaming monsters which work well, but then so does everyone else. Just looking for some ideas that are a bit out of the ordinary.

Alright, but first, what is Que Line Entertainment and what does it do exactly?

Comment

Its like your asking me to give a shameless plug!! ha ha!

I think you should add Elswarro's Que Line dvd to your arsenal. Check it out here http://www.elswarro.com/HauntedHouse...e/queline.html

Just another visual that will keep your patron's attention while waiting in line! Trust me!

Ok, the plug is over......sorry, just had to.
      Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Made through version 1 and loved it, waiting for version 2 to download. Absolutely love the soundtrack behind version 1. I wouldn't mind have a copy of just the audio for different areas.

On to what we do:
        We don't have a waiting line per se as our customers stay in an open area until their group is called. BTW, we do a haunted trail.

Not quite the same as the above, but we showed old b & w horror movies against a sheet.

Next year we intend to add a waiting area attraction called "The Clearing". We'll cut a side trail into the woods leading to clearing. Campfire in the middle and have a storyteller telling ghost stories. Allow our customers to come and go as long as its not in the middle of a story.

Comment

Thanks for the compliment! We are in the process of making Version 3 right now! It will be ready for transworld! The music that was on version 1 is from Scott Roberts. He used to run HauntFactory.com, but i think he has moved on to other industries.

I know he would still sell you a cpoy of his music cd. He's a great guy. E-mail him at scott_roberts@charter.net

Tell him that Jason form Elswarro sent you. i think his cd's run for about 10 bucks or so.
          Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Our TV show, Castle Blood's Midnight Monster Hop, is available for play in the que line.
            just like midnight syndicate cd's. buy some wholesale, and we'll give you the rights to show them, for free.
            also, there's a book on haunt magic for walkaround uses at

http://www.spookymagic.com

they have lectured at haunt conventions on the subject to good reviews.
            Gravely MacCabre
            aka Ricky Dick
            Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
            and
            Midnight Monster Hop
            Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
            www.castleblood.com
            www.midnightmonsterhop.com
            www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com