Do i have too many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do i have too many?

i am asking for advice on strobe lights.
    i dont know if i am using too many but here is the list of rooms with strobe lights.
    butcher's kitchen, cell block, graveyard, and my distortion tunnel.
    Should i add one to my swamp? how would it look?
    what would you think about it?
    i want it to be eerie like something is going to get them or something is following them?
    should i add a strobe light(s)?

Thanks Much!!

--Troy

All of those rooms have strobes and you forgotto put a couple in the Epilleptic Room?
    Well, I guess that would fool them, expecting something that should be a "given" and then not getting it.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Okay i must be really dumb
      but what does that mean?
      i dont get it but i guess i should.
      is there a concept that i am not getting?
      please respond!

Thanks Much!
      Troy

I just dont get it. LOL

Comment

Strobe lights can set off epilleptic siezures in people with those tendantcys or family history of such.
        When they are so afflicted they often pass out, losing consciousness and hit the floor hard, knees locked up (versus bending ) like a tree that was just chopped down, facial and dental damage often follows such an episode. Put up a warning sign.
        Now should we talk about fog machines?
        Asthma.
        The fog juice shuts down their lungs.
        Now lets talk about dry ice, used for fog effects once upon a time. It kills when all someone can get to breathe is the fumes from it, displacing oxygen.
        Now you know, you weren't "Dumb" just uninformed.
        Nobody knows it all.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

lol @ Jim's comment

I think if the rooms have space between them(i.e. another rooom) then that many strobes would be okay.

Comment

i definetly will put up a couple warning signs about those precautions.
            Thanks for explaining it to me Jim!
            Warning Signs: A MUST!!!

Thanks Much!
            Troy

Comment

A woman who once ran a brain-scan machine in a very large hospital told me some people hear music when a very fast strobe light is going.
              Our eyes and ears are hooked together, maybe more than we realise?
              Or maybe it is just that "Light"-Thing with angels singing to us from that more well-lit place?
              " Go towards the light Carol-Ann........"
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X