leasing renting year round or seasonal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leasing renting year round or seasonal

big question from me with the cost of thing in so cal i have a big delima and both sides have pros and cons that i am aware of but the question is do yourent lease and do you rent lease year round or seasonal.

this would be the second largest cost of my business plan and i am not sure which to go after.

My long term plans include owning the land then later building on it with plenty of room for expansion.

If property is leased or rented i would most likely look for a building but am still open to the idea of a tent huant to give things a try and see what happens.

if i buy the land a tent haunt Would be the way i went for the first few years like two or three but if i can find a good deal on a good location with all the exposure perks a building would be ideal.

any thoughts keeping in mind the out of control california cost in Riverside ca 92506 thanks for you time enjoy the day
    The Care Taker
    John "DarkTombCreations.com"

If you own your property.
    you can diversify it! We do everything from camping to Christmas light shows.
    (wedding receptions ,family reunions,Halloween,Christmas, ect.)
    maybe someday I'll find a roller coaster lol..
    Ghoul Town

Comment

Campdoc, Did you forget to mention the Haunted Nudist Camp?
      (Here it comes...where people get scared stiff?)
      "Nice costume, where did you get that Playboy Bunny costume?"
      "From my parents, it's called "Genetics"!
      "Lucky!"
      Yah! I saw this at a costume contest once, she had my vote! (And I was compeating with her! Not in drag, just a costume)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Maybe a Haunted Nudist Camp/Music Concert !
        oop's . we did that in the 60's
        Ghoul Town

Comment

Campdoc, if you are looking for rides, can get you hooked up, and yup, some coasters for sale. Throw me a pm.
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
          X