Animatronics$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animatronics$$$

I have been looking around for quite a while and i am trying to get some websites to buy some animations. Some are crap in your pants expensive. i was surfing some sites and frightcatalog.com is running over $8000 for this animatronic chamber. I almost lost my breath. Does anyone have any recommendations of supplyers that have good animations (and props)?
    or is anybody selling some of these?
    please respond with any information.:-D

Thanks Much!!

Troy

Depends on wnat you want

Troy,

Some places are better than others. Some are cheap and are built accordingly, while others are expensive and are built to last. Then you have the expensive ones that fall apart, and the cheap ones that work well. I assume you are looking for things in that last category. Certain props from certain companies fit in there, but would entail some shopping around at different companies. What specific types of things are you looking for? That will help everyone answer your question.

Halloween is almost a year away. If you have the time, you can build your own. Try http://www.hauntproject.com/ for some great ideas and instructions.

Shawn

Comment

Working...
    X