Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for TW

Hey Guys,
    For the first time, Elswarro Productions will have a booth at Transworld this year. My goal is to sell our new Version 3 Que line dvd, display our new 2008 commercials and hopefully take orders.

Never attending one of these conventions before, we are kinda guessing on the amount of que line dvd's to bring. Does anybody have any suggestions? We normally sell these via the internet for 19.99, but should i offer a TW discount to maximize the sales?

We will also be presenting a new product that I think will be a pretty nice seller as well. Already pitched it to Tony Wohlgemuth (Spookywoods) and he loved the idea. More to come on that later.

So, we are open to any comments that might help us out and we look forward to meeting all of you!

Thanks in advance!

- Jason
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

hmmm, I would think 200. You can fit an awefful lot of dvds ina small box! Yes, do a show special but dont forget to post a sign saying, $xxx here, $xxx after March 19th...
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

yes, space isnt a problem for us since we live only 4 hours away......so you are thinking 200......i'm liking that number! my biggest fear would to not bring enough.

thanks dirk!

Comment

Tw Dvd

Have you thought of doing a short DVD showing a little bit of all of your products and services and giving those away for free. That way after they go home they can still have your product in front of them to order. If one member of a group comes to TW they would be able to go home and thus be a salesman for you to others around them . A lot of companys have done the freebe at TW before,so it must work. My 2 cents worth

Comment

I like the idea Pyro! I will put something together asap!

Comment

Working...
          X