HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Is this practical?

Hybrid View

1. Default Is this practical? 
    Well, I would like to stick to my "condemned house full of scary things" theme. But next year, I want to make it more interactive. I was thinking of (for the 1st part of my haunt) building the condemned house with a real houselike layout. I dont know how to really explain it, but use your house's layout as an example; you can access any room you would like.

I intend on it to be sort of a maze where I would plant cluse in the rooms which would lead to the "secret passage" to the rest of the haunt. But do you think this is practical?

2. Default  
    Cleveland, Ohio

good idea,
    i figure you could write clues on the walls telling them what rooms to go to next to find the right way out.
    But i could totally see that being done, it would be a lot more complex than a normal layout and would take some serious planning, but i could see that

Thread Information