Is this practical?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this practical?

Well, I would like to stick to my "condemned house full of scary things" theme. But next year, I want to make it more interactive. I was thinking of (for the 1st part of my haunt) building the condemned house with a real houselike layout. I dont know how to really explain it, but use your house's layout as an example; you can access any room you would like.

I intend on it to be sort of a maze where I would plant cluse in the rooms which would lead to the "secret passage" to the rest of the haunt. But do you think this is practical?

mmmm

good idea,
    i figure you could write clues on the walls telling them what rooms to go to next to find the right way out.
    But i could totally see that being done, it would be a lot more complex than a normal layout and would take some serious planning, but i could see that
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Working...
    X