Keeping on Haunting During Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping on Haunting During Christmas

Just wanted to let everyone know that the 3rd Annual Morbidly Merry Christmas Celebration begins on November 30th at Rotting Flesh Radio.

So tune in and call the RFR Rot Line 641.715.3900 x35822 to get your Haunt Props, Wishes and List letters to Santa in and to hear yourself on the show.

Last edited by Jonathan; 11-20-2007, 04:53 PM.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

During the last week of the "season" just passed I put together a "Bad Santa" display.
    "Has someone in the room been asking the Good Santa for a certain item , yet he never brings it to you? Maybe the Bad Santa will bring it to you because he knows that you really shouldn't have that item because it isn't good for you to have?
    Whisper in Bad Santa's ear and ask him for that special thing, maybe he will bring it?"
    "Bad Santa" is a mask of Nosferato created by my neighbor Jeremy Bohr. I "slopped" the paint on him, put a Santa hat on him.
    I am having alot of fun with this critter.......
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Bad Santa sounds excellent!

Your neighbor Jeremy Bohr makes FANTASTIC MASKS Jim!
      Everyone should own a Jeremy Bohr mask!!! He donated
      some bad pulls to our haunted house and we have them
      all painted up and displayed prominently at SCREAM FARM!!

Jeremy is very talented!

Kimmy
      Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
        During the last week of the "season" just passed I put together a "Bad Santa" display.
        "Has someone in the room been asking the Good Santa for a certain item , yet he never brings it to you? Maybe the Bad Santa will bring it to you because he knows that you really shouldn't have that item because it isn't good for you to have?
        Whisper in Bad Santa's ear and ask him for that special thing, maybe he will bring it?"
        "Bad Santa" is a mask of Nosferato created by my neighbor Jeremy Bohr. I "slopped" the paint on him, put a Santa hat on him.
        I am having alot of fun with this critter.......
        What was the reaction or how is the Bad Santa display accepted?

I am making up the list for our stations for 2008 and a "bad Santa"/"Dark Christmas" was one of my suggestions. There was a horror movie several years ago that sprang to mind about an escaped convict dressed in a Santa costume. Add some corpsed-out reindeer, made all the easier since the animated ones are 3 for $20 at Big Lots. I wanted to let this flow into a "Toy Story" station inspired by the "bad" kid in the first Toy Story movie.

Anyway, the "for" and "against" ratio are about even. How do each of you feel about this idea? Is anything off-limits?

Comment

There is so much "Stuff" on display in my house that "Bad Santa" is just one little thing that only requires a few moments of their attention so I really have no poll on how many would give a Santa display a good or a bad mark on simply the properness of it even existing.
          The huge , dancing spider on the ceiling of the front room gets some people, the "Nazi-Babes" room and display upstairs gets other people , "Cheetah-woman in her cage gets some, if they happen to turn around and see it behind them..and so it goes.
          I try to make humorus remarks concerning many of the things here, but I guess my mind works differently than the average bear's but then others find it stimulating, I guess I use the "Shotgun" approach (going for wide appeal?) No, they first notice the shotgun barrell pointing at them from out of the front door!
          "Laugh, or else!"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X