Wanted: Jack -in-the-box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Jack -in-the-box

Looking to buy a Distortions Jack in the Box.
    One listed further down the forum but e-mail is not good. (return address)
    Please contact me by e-mail if anyone has one.
    colwood@centurytel.net
    put jack in the box in subject line.
    Took a few years off on our haunt but want to reopen 2008.
    Thanks for any help we may receive.
    Jim @ Colwood Ent.

Jack in the box sounds good right now! Oh sorry your talking about an animation! Sorry tired and being like Jim Warfield. You know rambling and babling talking about everything but the original post. Oh sorry Jim you might read this! LOL!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

A while since l've been on this sight. Jim Warfield still does that? Some things never change.
      l also would take the other Jack in the box but l know where l can find that one.

jim @ colwood ent.

Comment

How big was that jack in the box piece? Have never seen one in person....

Comment

I saw one at Tranworld one time it is pretty massive. The box is at least 4ft tall maybe bigger?!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Depending on the size you are wanting. I can build one. I built a lot of the things used at a haunted house I helped run for a few years. Just let me know, maybe we can work out some kind of trade.

Capt. Howdy

Comment

The real deal...

Hey, Ok I found one on www.frightcatalog.com . It stands 10 feet tall with the lid open. It is sooo crazy looking. When you search type in, Demented Jack in the Box. It costs $9,495.00. Pretty pricy... could be made for alot cheaper. But they have good prices on there site.

Ciao

Comment

Working...
              X